- Individuals utilizing this facility do so at their own risk. The property owners, operators and staff of Football Factory Ltd assume no liability for any injuries or accidents, which may occur. Please reference the Release of Liability/Assumption of Risk Agreement Form and signage posted within the facility.
- Conduct within the facility should be in the spirit of good sporting behavior.
- Please no alcohol or drug use prior to or during play. Doing so will result in ejection from the facility and subjection to fines.
- If you find or lose any item please report it immediately to the Football Factory Staff. We do not assume
- responsibility for any lost items.
- No food, drinks, smoking, chewing tobacco, chewing gum or studs permitted on playing surface.
- No glass containers on the field.
- We reserve the right to refuse play and or service to anyone.
- Acts of God, civil unrest or other circumstances both foreseeable and unforeseeable may prevent completion of a game or session. In the event that Football Factory is responsible for an incomplete session and if completion of a game or session cannot be concluded in a reasonable period of time, Football Factory will not exceed a prorated return of the team registration fees minus any nonrefundable deposits.
- Zero Tolerance Policy: Anyone fighting inside the facility will be subject to termination of membership, fines, and may face civil or criminal charges.
- Individuals are expected to play under control and within the Laws of the Game and Rules of the Facility, to the best of their ability, and will avoid causing injury to themselves and other persons using the facility.
- The team manager, coach, team representative, event coordinator is responsible for the conduct of all players, and the players shall be responsible for the conduct of all the team’s spectators.
- Children must be supervised at all times. Parents are financially responsible for any damage done to Football Factory property by their children. It is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to ensure that your child is behaving appropriately. Children are not allowed on the Observation deck without supervision of an Adult.
Release of Liability/Assumption of Risk Agreement
- No individual will be allowed to participate in any league games, practice session, tournament, and clinic, open pick-up game, or other activities unless a release form has been properly completed and signed.
- Indoor flat soled or turf soccer shoes are required (No studded/screw in shoes).
- Shin guards are required.